I have done a research on the internet together with my own experiences for all places around HH.I have found a list on Tripadvisor based on the most reviews about on 23 Hua Hin Attractions. I have found the top Hua Hin attraction as follows;
2.Banyan Golf Club
3.Black Mountain Water Park
4.Huay Mongkol Temple
5.Klai Kang Won Palace
6.Hua Hin Railway Station
7.Suan Son Pradipat Beach
8.Hutsadin Elephant Foundation
11. Sea Pines Golf Course
12.Wat Khao Takiap
13.Hua Hin Beach
14.Turtle Island (Ko Tao)
15.Chopsticks Hill (Khao Takiab)
17. Royal Hua Hin Golf Club
19.Wat Huai Mongkol
20.Hua Hin Safari
21.Wat Khao Krailas
22.Kiriya yoga huahin
I have found that this list on Tripadvisor list is not really making senses for number of reasons. Firstly, Paramotor Hua Hin is not really tourist attraction, it 's quite confusing .In fact, It's just commercial leisure and activities in Hua Hin downtown!
Number two and three on the list are golf club and Black mountain water park are not Hua Hin attractions. Indeed, this list is really about business listing directory in Hua Hin!
Literally I think SEA Harmony Guesthouse would have been one of tourist attraction on this Tripadvisor list, just need you guys to write reviews on it.
Therefore, I am making a new list based on my personal and my guest experiences and its proximity from Hua Hin downtown as well as from our guests who shared their stories on the internet and Tripadvisor. Let's rewrite a new list of " SEA Harmony Hua Hin's Top Attractions"
1. Khao Ta Kiab Beach and Mountain : Only 3 minutes walk from SEA Harmony Guesthouse you can easily access low key and clean beach that you can really swim. Form the white dandy beach you can walk to Khao Takiab mountain and fisherman village only take 15 mins along the beach.There are a lot of things to do in this village, to help you to find the places. Here is the checklist thing to do in Takiab Village.
- visiting standing golden buddha image ( landmak for Khao Takiab)
- climbing up Khao Takiab mountain to see magnificent views and feed scary monkeys
- having seafood along fisherman village
- walking along mangrove field( which it will be extinct soon)
and climbing to Krailas Temple
2. Cicada Market : The charmest market in Hua Hin open only weekend hight only 20 mins walk from SEA Harmony Hua Hin guesthouse.
3. Hua Hin City Market: This is an original night market in Hua Hin open every nights from 6 pm to mid night.
3. Hua Hin downtown and night market: Hua Hin Town is in fact the oldest beach resort of the country and is still as popular as ever.
The town used to be a quiet fishing village into a popular beach resort. Today Hua Hin downtown is busy with tourists and locals who want to enjoy the beach and city lifestyle. The busy and crazy beach is near Hilton and Dusit Thani Hotels and just opposite the main street you can enjoy a wild night life every night!
4. Hua Hin Rail way station: The railway station is recognize as the most beautiful train station in Thailand.The first major event which led Hua Hin to its prosperity was the construction of the southern railway line in the reign of King Rama VI (1910-1925), which was soon followed by the establishment of the Railway Hotel and the Royal Hua Hin Golf Course. But the most important of all was the construction of the summer palace by King Rama VII in 1926 which he named Klai Kangwon Palace (meaning "far from worries"). From then on, people have kept flocking to this newly-discovered seaside resort to enjoy their holidays, especially in the hot season.
5. Floating markets : There are two floating markets in Hua Hin, Hua Hin floating market and Sam Pan Nam Floating market.The choice is yours but don't expect too much about those market. I would says it'sjust shops a long man-made pound that's all!
6.Hua Hin Hills Vineyard: Hua Hin Hills is part of Siam Winery the same company that produces SPY Winecooler. There is a nice restaurant that you can appreciate relax atmosphere where grapes for Monsoon Valley Wines are grown and delicious foods.
7. The summer palace " Maruekatayawan: A beautiful functional, yet elegant, teak summer palace built on stilts. Massive living spaces and interconnecting walkways are raised off the ground at second storey level. The palace is surrounded by peaceful gardens with majestic mature trees. This summer palace was build for King Rama VI and his entourage when they decamped to his Hua Hin getaway.
8. PlearnWan : The old style shopping centre with bed and breakfast in Hua Hin, only 20 mins away from SEA Harmony hua Hin Guesthouse
9. Pala U waterfall : The fertile waterfall and great escape from busy life in Hua Hin. The water fall is located in the south of Keng Kajan National Park which next to Myanmar border. I went there when I was 17 year old and I remembered this waterfall well because my dad car was broken down in the middle of the hill. Pala U is about 60 KM away from Hua Hin downtown.
10. Elephant and Art Village: I have combined the last two places together coz it s not really far apart. I think I don't have to describe those place much as those names are quite self-explanatory.
From 2014 There will be more commercial tourist attractions and theme shopping center and water park in HH. Stay tune with us we will update you more detials.